Today :

Not found what you looking for?:

Thursday, April 29, 2010

Illustration. George Rutherford







"A Graphic Designer, I started working in my teen ages, designing t-shirt graphics and editing an independent Fanzine called Metal Friends, about heavy metal music, comic books and computer games in an old but reliable Apple II Plus with 64kb(!) of ram memory, a copy of print shop and a black and white matrix printer.

The rest is just history :)

Nowadays I co-run a collective of graphic designers and art directors turned illustrators called VacaPreta with 3 other profession colleagues turned to friends. I love my work. I just wish I had more time to dedicate myself to my first passion: a pencil and a blank sheet of paper. But I'm workin' on it! All the best to you all!"


HOME PAGE
ON BEHANCE

No comments: