Today :

Not found what you looking for?:

Wednesday, May 19, 2010

Amy Victoria Wakefield










"Real success is finding your lifework in the work that you love..

My name is Amy Victoria Ann Wakefield and I am nothing less than a photographer. I am a graduate of the Alberta College of Art and Design with a Bachelor of Design in Photography.


I grew up in a town far removed from the hustle and bustle of the city in which i currently dwell. As I learn to slow down and connect with my beginnings I am amazed at the images I am able to create for others.

I wear silver bangles brought back from places visited throughout my life. My wrists will be heavily laden with memories of my transition from youth to maturity in the years to come. For each milestone, I receive an antique camera. I own eleven, and anxiously await the beautiful moments ahead. I write postcards to my grandfather. I collect antiquities and rarities. I smile for overcast skies and delicate winds. I revel in creating gauzy foggy photographs, and have a love for the unsettling stark nature of a long forgotten building or room. I am content knowing that my life’s work is also my passion.

sincerely
amy victoria"

ON CARBONMADE
HOME PAGE

No comments: