Today :

Not found what you looking for?:

Saturday, May 1, 2010

Creative Photography. Anna Bodnar










I'm born in 1982 in Poland. I'm philologist and a computer graphic artist. Presently, I'm a joint owner of an advertising agency. Since March 2008 I'm also a member of an Association of Polish Art Photographers

Visual art interested me always; it shows more than words can ever do. Throughout the years, I have been looking for different artistic ways of expressing myself. What I do is my passion and I am simply crazy about it. This passion, emotions, distaste to the unreal and plastic world are deep down in me. It is understanding myself; it is understanding other people; it is something unspoken of; it is a taboo. It is love to freedom that I have not known yet.. My usual sources of inspiration are day-to-day life and literature. M work and my art expresses who I am and therefore, I have a very emotional about it. I use regular photos, as well as different processing software programs for my graphic works. I use the the cheapest, always punctual model...which is very often me.


HOME PAGE

No comments: