Today :

Not found what you looking for?:

Wednesday, May 26, 2010

Digital Art. Jennifer Cirpici




JDeniz alias Jennifer Deniz Cirpici is a 19 year old Graphic Designer and Illustrator from The Netherlands and studies Graphic Design at the Grafisch Lyceum Rotterdam.

''I was 13 years old when I discovered Photoshop 6.0 after seeing countless of ‘’signatures’’ (small images) and other Digital Art around the web. I wanted to learn how to make those as well... Since then, I couldn’t let a day past without opening Photoshop. It caught me, kept me and got me in love with it. After a while I knew that making Digital Art was the thing I wanted to do in life and so I decided to study for it to learn even more about it.

I get most of my inspiration out of sleeping and daydreaming. The more I rest, the more my brain has the time to think about concepts rather than to focus on something else. Music helps me to get motivated and to finish something.

I’m a perfectionist: It can take a day or even a month till I consider something ''done''.

One of the most important lessons I learned is to never give up, experiment and most of all: keep enjoying it!''

ON BEHANCE
HOME PAGE

No comments: