Today :

Not found what you looking for?:

Saturday, May 15, 2010

Illustration. Adele Elizabeth Brown






"I’m a Guerilla Film Maker, Artist and Player who grew up in the world of theatre where the art of imagination knows no bounds.

My Nanna always said I was born in the wrong era. I guess that is partially true. Most of my inspiration comes from the past, from those who walked before me. The pioneers of filmmaking, the actors of ‘yesteryear’, the Blues men and their sonic storytelling and the performance artists who long ago figured out how to create spectacular art from nothing.
BUT I am a product of Now.

I was born in a digital world, and I love the potential modern day multimedia technology has to offer me as an artist. Years of being confined to theatres and concrete structures are gone. The street becomes the stage and the audience is everywhere.
Anything is possible to achieve with imagination.
Art is not about the money behind BUT the scope of the mind in front".

-A (Digital Girl with an Analogue Heart)


HOME PAGE
BLOG
FACEBOOK

No comments: