Today :

Not found what you looking for?:

Friday, May 21, 2010

Illustration. Francis Vallejo






CLIENTS:

Vibe Magazine
Intrinsic Ent.
Moloko+ Magazine
2dArtist Magazine
Credit Card Finder
Push LLC

PUBLICATIONS:

Spectrum 14, 15, and 16
Totoro Forest Project book
Dolor 3
Mikosa 5
twenty2wo magazine issue 2
3x3 Annual 5
Society of Illustrators 51
Society of Illustrators LA 47

EXHIBITIONS:

"Quinquennium Exhibition: 5 Year Anniversay"
group show,
Gallery Nucleus,
Los Angeles, CA
2009

"Jab, Strong, Fierce"
group show,
Gallery Nucleus,
Los Angeles, CA
2009

"Origins: Works by Austin McCormick, Kyung Soon Park, and Francis Vallejo,"
3 person show,
Subtext Gallery,
San Diego, CA
2009

"Totoro Forest Project"
Charity Auction,
Pixar Studios/Cartoon Art Museum,
Emeryville/San Diego, CA,
2008

"Canvas 4"
Group Exhibition,
Warehouse Tampa,
Tampa Bay, FL
2008

"Le Dans Macabre"
Group Exhibition,
The Spurious Fugitive Gallery, LLC,
South Bend, IN,
2008

"Tata Gala"
Group Exhibition,
Digital Three Gallery,
Sarasota, FL,
2007, 2008, and 2009

BIO: I was raised on the Eastside of Detroit, Michigan - a peculiar but influential city in my development. I moved to Sarasota, Florida to study at the Ringling College of Art + Design. I began studying computer animation, but found myself in illustration. Additional instruction was had while attending two sessions of the exceptional Illustration Academy.

I am currently based in Austin, TX. My studio is also home to one of The Art Department's physical locations. Along with my own projects, I assist in the operation of this studio/classroom. I listen to a lot of hip-hop and wear my hat at a slight angle.

ON CARBONMADE

1 comment:

Hence72 said...

Hi, pleased to meet you and your wonderful blog

Come pay a visit some time